rad Posted March 1, 2011 Posted March 1, 2011 I have gone and lost my ICT screwdriver, you know the one that you always use, the philips head fits every single screw in a PC just fine. It lasted me 4 years, held together by the glue stick glue and now its gone. Pointless post, but lets hope it turns up soon. (otherwise i'll have to dig out my new Belkin one I have saved for 2 years)
Hightower Posted March 1, 2011 Posted March 1, 2011 It's strange how you have a preference. We got some new toolkits last year, but I still prefer the old philips I've always used, and will pick that up before the one in the toolkit. I'll even hunt around for it if I can't find it, rather than just using the one in the toolkit. Strange
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now