JoeBloggs Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 Hi, We currently have Sharepoint as our intranet. We would like to have users H drives accessible through sharepoint. Is there a web part I need for this? thanks
zag Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 No its not possible as far as I know with the default web parts anyway. I looked into for ages and found nothing for free. I'm sure there are paid solutions but they were all stupidly expensive when I looked last time.
SYNACK Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 Look at using HAP http://www.edugeek.net/forums/web-development/59485-home-access-plus.html?highlight=HAP which may do what you want. 1
jamesb Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 I know that Salamandersoft do a solution for about £750 - SalamanderSoft Limited - My Documents & My Shared Documents Web Parts : Access to your home folder and shares through SharePoint Alternatively you could either create your own web part to do it, or switch everyone's My Documents path to a SharePoint MySites path so that they can get to their files that way. 1
apearce Posted February 22, 2011 Posted February 22, 2011 Hi, We currently have Sharepoint as our intranet. We would like to have users H drives accessible through sharepoint. Is there a web part I need for this? thanks If you want to have home access to network shares you should look at the salamandersoft web part for my documents. SalamanderSoft Limited - SharePoint Web Parts Webdav is a bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now