Gatt Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 ... as to how the hell this happened/ BBC News Scotland
webman Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 Hehe, crazy! I can only guess the truck driver raised it while driving - accidentally or on purpose I have no idea!
ChrisC Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 Surely there would be some automated system to not allow that, gust of wind lifting it? I really don't know! Chris
_Bat_ Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 My gosh... I wish my grandad was still alive, he'd be able to tell me exactly how it was done (he was the head lorry driver of a large firm and had to have a police escort half the time because the ones he drove were huge).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now