Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

When I load pages on the forum, I have a perpetual "transferring data from edugeek.net.woopra-ns.com" down in my status bar. There's one now while I'm writing this post and (compared to posting on another forum) it makes the page laggy until I go forward and then back into history.

 

As soon as I prevent the browser from loading the live user tracking started from http://static.woopra.com/js/woopra.js, which calls woopra-ns.com, performance goes back to normal.

 

I can resolve the domain and subdomains fine, it just never stops loading and I've only noticed this on edugeek.

 

Running Firefox 3.6.13 on Ubuntu.

Edited by ZeroHour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...