Popular Post 6Foot2 Posted January 21, 2011 Popular Post Posted January 21, 2011 Link 1: Announcing the Group Policy Search service - Ask the Directory Services Team - Site Home - TechNet Blogs Link 2: Group Policy Search I shall be investigating this next week [i can't seem to get the website to work from home. I have attached a screenshot I have been able to generate from the school network] http://i.imgur.com/y3NnD.jpg Looks like it will be a useful reference point for GP questions. 8
PiqueABoo Posted January 21, 2011 Posted January 21, 2011 For years and years you've been able to get a Group policy spreadsheet which has all of that.. possibly not so filterable though and I suppose the advantage of this is that in principle it will get updated and fixed more often.
6Foot2 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Posted January 23, 2011 Whoops! I just found this thread: Link: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/links/59868-group-policy-search-website.html Posted by Pete on 15th July last year.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now