glennda Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 Similar to what the post here I am trying to have a form submit to a PHP page which then forwards the request using PHP mailer. This is what i have for the the form checkbox selection in the form RAMP1P2P3P4RPMP5P6 Then in the PHP script I Have $periods = $_REQUEST['periods']; But all that gets submitted through the email is Array? What have i done wrong?
webman Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 You'll need to loop through the array, and append the values to your email content. foreach($_POST['periods'] as $period){ $email .= "* $period\n"; } Will result in (for example): * RAM * P2 * P6
glennda Posted January 17, 2011 Author Posted January 17, 2011 I knew it was going to be something easy! Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now