Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

Jsut installing the test and hitting a problem with accessing the APS server across the network.

 

I can access it fine from the server its installed on. But If I try an access it from any other machine I get 403 error. Check all the oboisus things like proxy links etc. I'm on a CC3 network and have been unable to find the solution

 

Cheers

 

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...