CHR1S Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 Does anyone have any experience with DC/DC power supplies? I want to remove the PSU from my HTPC and swap to a DC/DC with external brick to go fully silent, would something like this power my Ion 330 with no issues? Kustom PCs picoPSU-120 DC/DC 12-25v Red (120 Watt) Thanks
Hightower Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 Nah, you'll probably end up getting beat 1-0 off the mighty Sunderland! Sorry for taking this OT Chris, this is just the first post I've seen of yours today, and I was dying to rub it in a little! Sorry
CHR1S Posted January 6, 2011 Author Posted January 6, 2011 Nah, you'll probably end up getting beat 1-0 off the mighty Sunderland! Where is that report post button? 1
difinity Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 They're usually used in carputers, but with an AC adaptor i can't see why it wouldn't work.
plexer Posted January 6, 2011 Posted January 6, 2011 It provides 120 watts is that enough for you? Ben
CHR1S Posted January 6, 2011 Author Posted January 6, 2011 Its for an Ion 330 Atom PC with a 3.5" so even the 90 would be fine I think,
CHR1S Posted January 6, 2011 Author Posted January 6, 2011 iXBT Labs - ASUS AT3N7A-I Motherboard - Page 1: Introduction, design, features Thats a standard 24pin ATX connector isnt it? So I would need the LinITX.com - 12V 150W PicoPSU-150-XT version or will the 20 pin one work still?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now