JJonas Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Pocket Legends: The World Are there any fellow players on here? I have this on my HTC Desire and im hooked, also on the iPhone and iPad. If anybody wants to add me my level 43 mages name is Anedafay
Hightower Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 I installed it, and it was really really good. But if I ever play a game on my phone it's usually just to pass 5 minutes so Angry Birds does for my mobile gaming needs.
korifugi Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Ooooo - downloaded and created me a mage for the moment... Mage name: Sophalla
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now