AngryITGuy Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 A teacher has created a movie using a AgfaPhoto Camcorder, rather than pressing the record button to finish off the recording the teacher just turned the camera off! The file on camera won't play at all, the camera sees it as an invalid file. My laptop can see it as a 2GB plus MOV file but refuses to play it using numerous video players. Is there anyway this file can be made playable or even repaired? Cheers
Hightower Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 I've played some corrupt files using VLC before. Don't know what to suggest other than that
AngryITGuy Posted December 6, 2010 Author Posted December 6, 2010 I've played some corrupt files using VLC before. Don't know what to suggest other than that Cheers for that, already tried VLC without success. Think the file hasn't been finalised rather than it being corrupt, not sure that makes sorting my problem any easier! But both HandBrake and iMovie say it doesn't contain any valid video when I try to read it! Think I'm quickly running out of ideas with this one.
mac_shinobi Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 (edited) Video help to the rescue Video Repair/Fix - VideoHelp.com Downloads There is a cam corder section - may have some handy utils I would give up if the above does not work and just make sure they are using the equipment correctly for future reference. Edited December 6, 2010 by mac_shinobi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now