LosOjos Posted November 25, 2010 Posted November 25, 2010 Does anybody have a royalty free one? Tried a Google search but I just get a load of tattoos! I'm talking about the dashed line at the bottom of a document, before a reply slip, with scissors on one end (would have thought Word had that built in TBH but I can't find it...) Any help much appreciated.
localzuk Posted November 25, 2010 Posted November 25, 2010 How about drawing a normal dashed line and using this pic? scissors open icon - OpenClipArt 1
Little-Miss Posted November 25, 2010 Posted November 25, 2010 Yeah as Localzuk said. I'm pretty sure Wingdings has a pair of scissors. 1
Hightower Posted November 25, 2010 Posted November 25, 2010 I normally put dashes all accross the line (next to the 0 number key), and then finish it with a % in WingDings2 1
LosOjos Posted November 25, 2010 Author Posted November 25, 2010 Thinking outside the box?! Far too late in the week for that! Thanks all
LosOjos Posted November 25, 2010 Author Posted November 25, 2010 Well that tops my attempt so I may be using that, thanks SYSMAN!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now