Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't you just hate it when a game finishes with, to be continued.

 

I'm all for getting more out of the game but half of the expansion packs they release afterwards are too small and easy. Half Life episode one being a good example.

 

Obviously I can't sell the game on Ebay if I want to play the next episode.

 

I quite like the game though, love the ducking behind cover and the blurring off your vision when you get hit is a nice touch.

 

BRING ON CHERNOBYL

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Just into this game on the PC now I love the blindfiring around corners. I havnt played mutiplayer on it yet is it any good looks like it has lots of potential.

 

I loved raven shield multiplayer but they lost me with lockdown i wasnt keen at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...