6Foot2 Posted November 23, 2010 Posted November 23, 2010 Link: Tuner I suspect I am tone deaf so I doubt that this website would be of much use to me. http://gyazo.com/3f342c1459ad60f5362d1439a0394e46.png TUNE YOUR GUITAR IN JUST SECONDS with this FREE online music tuner TUNER INSTRUCTIONS: SETUP YOUR MICROPHONE - place your computer's mic near your instrument. Click "Allow" on the tuner popup to let it use your mic (refresh the page if you accidentally hit "Deny") PLAY A NOTE - the tuner will tell you what note you're playing ADJUST YOUR INSTRUMENT - the needle will indicate how far off-pitch you are. Adjust your instrument accordingly. When the needle turns GREEN--you're in tune! Requires Flash 10.1 or greater to play (close your browser before running the install) 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now