Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We now have the nice new shiny Mac Office 2011 and I'm looking at deploying it in the next week or so.

 

What I'm after is a setup file-type-thing that takes the users name and automatically configures Outlook to their exchange account.

Office 2010 for Windows does this with the setup.exe and some additional parameters to make a custom installer.

 

Does Mac Office have this kind of feature? Or am I going to have to find some other way of doing it?

 

Cheers

James

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...