Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have moved over to ActivInspire 1.4 and included the latest update 1.42932 and on most machine I am getting the symptoms exibited here.

 

http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows/60244-anyone-know-what-has-happened-control-panel-add-remove-programs-here.html#post545937

 

Now I have tried to do some digging in the registry and tried adding the display icon key. Also it would seem that you are not able to change the icon the shortcut. After trying all this I am not able to get anywhere. Can somebody give me some information on how to fix it or is this something we will have to live with??

Posted

I reapplied Service Pack 3 and restarted the station. The issue is not shown at that station now. However I have not had time to experiment with the same solution with other stations.

 

However you could try reapplying Service Pack 3 to see if it resolves the problem for you.




×
×
  • Create New...