soapyfish Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 Hi everyone, I have recently setup nagios3 to monitor my windows servers using the NSClient software and its all working nicely except the ammount of RAM that is being reported by the "Memory Usage" query seems to include the total RAM with the addition of the used pagefile. I would like it to report on just the physical RAM only if thats something that anyone knows anything about. Thanks
nicklec Posted November 10, 2010 Posted November 10, 2010 I'm using 'NSClient++' with the following: alias_mem=checkMem MaxWarn=80% MaxCrit=90% ShowAll type=physical alias_page=checkMem MaxWarn=80% MaxCrit=90% ShowAll type=page 1
soapyfish Posted November 10, 2010 Author Posted November 10, 2010 Arrh now thats looks exactly what I am looking for, I will try it and let you know how i get on, thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now