garethEds Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 Just installed Office 2011 on my Mac and it seems nice - better than 2008 with those floating windows. I'll see how it all goes and if anyone wants to ask anything then do let me know. Gareth
vikpaw Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 sweet, it's nice. back to outlook, so easy synch with exchange. also bundled with remote desktop. very and sleek, can't fault it yet.
FN-GM Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 I installed it a couple of weeks ago. I have not had chance to use it yet, but it looks good. The only thing i used was outlook and it works really well with exchange.
garethEds Posted November 8, 2010 Author Posted November 8, 2010 It is nice to use - but I'm not impressed with the new icons. They look a bit crappy. GJE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now