pooley Posted October 22, 2010 Posted October 22, 2010 As topic, Since setting up a central policy store any new GPO's I create do not apply nor are they even listed when performing gpresult or rsop. DC1 = Server 2008R2 64bit DC2 = Server 2008 64bit Clients = Win 7 32bit. The Gpo's that were present before creating the policystore are still there and working, if I edit one the changes appear on the desktops. Any idea's where to look?
Azhibberd Posted October 22, 2010 Posted October 22, 2010 Event logs? Something wrong with replication?
pooley Posted October 22, 2010 Author Posted October 22, 2010 Thanks.. Ignore me, its friday, I chose the only pc in the ICT suite that was in the incorrect OU, if I had looked to my left i'd of noticed the new desktop backround (one of my new gpo's) It's nearly beer o clock
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now