Dos_Box Posted October 21, 2010 Posted October 21, 2010 I'm currently putting together a Joomla site and need to plugin a forum. Can anyone recommend a decent Joomla forum, and where do I set it in Joomla for members to register themselves instead of creating them manually. Wow, it's been over 5 years since I last setup a website!!
EduTech Posted October 21, 2010 Posted October 21, 2010 To turn on registration, go to Global Settings > System > User Settings Under there you have the options to configure. and as for a forum plugin, i have used this one in the past which i found was nice: Kunena - Joomla! Extensions Directory Download Kunena Hope that helps, James.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now