Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Gran Turismo 5 delayed yet again!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought my PS3 for this when it came out as I was told in store that it was out next month, I love the Gran Turismo games, have so much appeal to me, and as of yet still haven't got GT5!!! I skipped the prolouge after playing it at a mates.

 

Just hurry up and release it, This needs to be before christmas!

Posted
Did you know that the stig and top gear track are unlockable in this? (well atleast according to 3 DEVs)

 

Anyone want to buy a Granny? I'm listing her on eBay to fund this purchase :D

Posted
Nah, White Stig died last season (can't remember how). He'll be reserected as 'Red Stig' or 'Blue Stig' or 'Union Jack/Tartan Stig' at the start of the next season ;)
Posted
Again... my god. I remember they promissed this for when PS3 first came out. Surely the always want it to be upto date, so it will never get released.

 

IIRC the PSP version of GT4 was supposed to be a launch title in 2005. It never launched until 2009. Let's just hope that the delay isn't that long with the PS3 version.

 

GT5 was one of the main reasons why I bought my (now dead) ps3 along with the otheros functionality which has since been removed :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...