Zorba Posted October 13, 2010 Posted October 13, 2010 Hi Guys, I am setting up my second school website using the old Edugeek Joomla 1.5 with Rokwebify template (Thankyou SYSMAN). Can anyone tell me how I change the bullet colour for the latest news module. Thanks in advance.
fernt Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 I don't know the template so can't offer detailed help, but the CSS for changing a bullet colour is simple: ul li { color: red; }
rush_tech Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 Download firebug a Firefox addon and you should be able to quickly and easily find out which css file to change
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now