Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I am quoting this off the top of my head for a colour a3 laser that is rented by tech. I think they pay 17p a side for full colour on a3.

 

Richard

  • Thanks 1
Posted
I would serously take a look at an Epson B-310/510, they are inkjet so I know not exactly what the OP requested, but they come with 3500 page ink tanks (about the size of a paperback book) which are very reasonable. I bought a B-310 the other week for £190 and inks are £22 black and £26 per colour, combined with the power savings on the device if works out much cheaper than a laser to run. More info on the epson website Epson B-310N - Printers and All-in-Ones. Technical Specifications and Overview
  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...