Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

has anyone in the Hull area got a spare Nortel switch ? for private use I run a large home network and my Cisco 3550 has died and wondered whether anyone has a spare switch I could borrow until I can buy a new one ?

 

Doesn't have to be Nortel - I just need either a managed / unmanaged 16-24 port switch.

 

I also fancy having a play with some of their kit never really used it before and would like the knowledge

 

If someone could send me a message that would be fantastic.

 

Thanks in Advance.

 

Chris.

Posted
I have a Cisco 3500 Series 48 Port 10/100mb swich - been sitting on my shelf for a year collecting dust, PM me if your interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...