Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone help...I am in need of a couple of the old style activote handsets.

 

As Promethean introduced a whole new system (which isnt compatible with the set I already have) I cant buy additional handset to boost my existing set. Ours works fine, but due to large class size this year, I need a couple of extras to add to my set of 32.

 

My only option (annoyingly) is to purchase a whole new system and chuck the fully operational and much enjoyed handsets in landfill. Nice one.

 

Is there someone out there who has a couple of blue egg shaped PRM-AV2AP-01 handsets to add to my set so I can use with a whole class.

 

The idea of 'giving each pupil a voice' by having a handset each no longer works! thanks promethean.......

Posted

Hi,

 

Unfortunately we don't hold stock of these handsets anymore - we stopped manufacturing them about 3 years ago now.

 

If nobody can help, the only thing I can think would be to try your reseller who might still have some old stock, or one of the auction sites or something.

 

Just asked around in the office, and we don't have any spare handsets unfotunately.

  • Thanks 1



×
×
  • Create New...