sandeep2504 Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 Any pro evolution soccer fans on here? Have you tried the demo yet? I was playing it last night; step in the right direction very impressed.
gshaw Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 Went from FIFA to PES then back to FIFA again after Konami's useless, laggy online play in PES6 and 2008. Not that I'm 100% happy with FIFA either, 2010 had some really unrealistic and clunky gameplay and the graphics were the same as 2009 so it better do something decent this year!
Hightower Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 I went from PES (big fan) to FIFA a couple of years ago, because they seemed to be going backwards. I have seen the new FIFA demo and it looks fantastic, with new features such as handballs (been lacking that for years!) and better AI (computer now performs skill against you), as well as sorting the tackles etc out. Haven't seen a PES demo yet, but I have been informed by an extremely reliable source that it is a pile of horse excrement. That's a matter of opinion, granted, but I value my sources opinion like none other!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now