alonebfg Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 ok i have said about this plugin to a few people and everyone i know that uses rss feeds that i have told about it (and uses firefox) have used it. it is easy to use i use it for the fourm and i find it really good. have been useing it for about 2 years now and i would not do without is give it a go you have nothing to lose WIZZ RSS it also gets good write ups from firefox site
SimpleSi Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 The only RSS reader I've got to work is "RSS Reader" itself I just open a feed and it does what it supposed to. I've download this Wizz thing - but how do you get it to simply work - how do I add this forum for instance? regards Simon
alonebfg Posted January 17, 2007 Author Posted January 17, 2007 click on the link and drag it int the left viewer it will then display all the link to refresh the link click on it
SimpleSi Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 Ta - I wish programmers would remember the basics sometimes - like a simple file open dialog :-) regards Simon
SimpleSi Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 Well - I went to view the Wizz pane and found the last entry was something from 17th Jan at 5pm Not impressed at all I'm afraid regards Simon
alonebfg Posted January 20, 2007 Author Posted January 20, 2007 have you set up the watch list it will not update unless you got it on the watch list and if you want to up date it manually dubble click on the fourm link
alonebfg Posted January 20, 2007 Author Posted January 20, 2007 you can then give it a tim limit to update and then it ping you to tell you if there are any new posts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now