Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

OD-AD Triangle and kerberos


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

I've noticed that kerberos is still running on our OD server, even though we want authentication to be made in AD not OD. I believe this is causing some issues we have been having, particularly with snow leopard (it wasn't that noticable in 10.5). Something must have been set up wrong on the original integration, but other than this, all settings appear to be correct as far as I can see.

 

I have tried to disable kerberos manually, but only get this error message:

 

Error unloading: edu.mit.kadmind

 

I don't really want to have to demote and start over. Is there any other methods I could use to try and solve this?

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...