bart21 Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 We run a terminal services setup here and I have tried AUP Informant on the terminal servers, it seems to run per machine as opposed to per user. e.g user 1 logs onto ts003, he gets policy and is taking bhis time reading it. User 2 and 3also log onto ts003, no policy until user 1 presses accept and user 2 would then have to log off to enable him to get policy. So my question: Has anyone else got this working on a terminal server environment, if so how? thanks for your time bart21
bizzel Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 Sorry I've been hard to reach; I'm tied up with contract work at the moment. To answer your question AUP Informant doesn't support terminal services environments, although I suppose it could with some modifications. I'm not able to provide proper support any more I'm afraid but perhaps someone around the forums can make a suggestion. I have investigated the possibility of creating a replacement piece of software with a superset of features though that is only at the planning stages right now. Bw, Paul
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now