Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry Guys, I am being thick on a Friday night, and I am new to this Schools Agreement thing!

 

I've just logged on for the first time and was poking around - I expected to see the SA Benefit for the Home Use Program, as I would like to use that instead of the 'interesting' Work at Home agreement for Staff.

 

When I select it, all I get is 'No data to display'

 

Do I have to activate it, is it something that I should have paid an additional fee for?

 

I have been googling for an hour, and all Microsoft seem to have is the word 'Yes' next to SA Benefits on the UK schools agreement description.

Posted
You have to go into Software Assurance Benifits stuff and activate it, they then ask you to confirm your domain that people will use (as its tagged to that) and confirm the setup by email you a pass key that you need to give out. Took a few hrs to get mine all setup but it works well :)
Posted
Are you setup as the full rights holder for the agreement, you can have an account allocated for keys and downloads and not have the rights allocated from your provider to activate/view SA benifits. Is there someone else who also has access to the agreement that may have these permissions set on their account?
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
Thanks Synack, I was the administrator, but reassigning the privaledges that I already had seemed to work - Plus I think it may well have been something to do with the site, as I have only just got my welcome email (I had the conformation/registration ones yesterday afternoon). Edited by Mr.Ben
Posted
Couple of other things worth doing, there is access to the Microsoft e-learning you can enable, which is pretty good and also it's worth signing up to the MSDN Academic Alliance which is also free if you have a schools agreement, but if the promotion code isn't in your welcome letter it's a painful process getting one as you have to go back to the company you bought the school agreement from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...