JPS Posted July 29, 2010 Posted July 29, 2010 I'm sure you've all seen it but I had to post it; just seen episode 5 of IT Crowd and I completely pi55ed myself laughing at the bomb disposal/Vista OS comment! Cracking line!
Hightower Posted July 29, 2010 Posted July 29, 2010 I'm sure you've all seen it but I had to post it; just seen episode 5 of IT Crowd and I completely pi55ed myself laughing at the bomb disposal/Vista OS comment! Cracking line! It was my facebook status update that very night! "What operating system are you running?!" "Vista!" "We're dead"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now