Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure you've all seen it but I had to post it; just seen episode 5 of IT Crowd and I completely pi55ed myself laughing at the bomb disposal/Vista OS comment!

 

Cracking line!

Posted
I'm sure you've all seen it but I had to post it; just seen episode 5 of IT Crowd and I completely pi55ed myself laughing at the bomb disposal/Vista OS comment!

 

Cracking line!

 

It was my facebook status update that very night!

 

"What operating system are you running?!"

"Vista!"

"We're dead"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...