mossj Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 University of Leicester - shop@le Looking at the buttons in the first box, I'm told IE8 might not like them and display them properly (should look like one solid image, instead of blocks).
Devontechie Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 I get the same as bmdixon in IE8. Have tried it in Chrome and it works OK. 1
mossj Posted July 15, 2010 Author Posted July 15, 2010 [ATTACH=CONFIG]7745[/ATTACH] ie8 on the left, Firefox 4 beta 1 on right Awesome thanks I had a feeling IE8 might throw it's toys out of the pram
mossj Posted July 15, 2010 Author Posted July 15, 2010 Can you take a look now... (I don't have IE8 at work and theres no portable version ) It should be the images but there not linked anymore (bit cr*p but the editors already forced me to make it into 120X120 blocks, so it's the least of my worries)
powdarrmonkey Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 Check Browser Compatibility, Cross Platform Browser Test - Browsershots
mossj Posted July 16, 2010 Author Posted July 16, 2010 Thanks I know about browsershots, however it has a tendency to not give a clear picture of whats going on with horozontal white space.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now