6Foot2 Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 As always as this is an on-line service do not use this to convert from one media to another where the content is confidential. This free online file converter lets you convert media easy and fast from one format to another. We support a lot of different source formats, just try. If you can't find the conversion you need, please let us now and write us an e-mail. We probably can help you... http://gyazo.com/b714208c4123649293b60f2fd9ca18ea.png Link: Online converter - convert video, images, audio and documents for free
nadeem Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 I've used Zamzar - Free online file conversion a lot in the past and its the one I recommend to my students
john45 Posted April 16, 2011 Posted April 16, 2011 Also I've used Free Online File Converter, which I would say is much better and faster.
rturner2 Posted September 24, 2011 Posted September 24, 2011 I always rely on ConvertMagic.com to convert my music files and my video files. It's pretty fast and they support hundreds of different file formats.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now