SimpleSi Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 (edited) Todays Posts is only showing the most 2 or 3 recent threads as unread. (SHould be a lot more) Been doing this for a couple of days. regards Simon Edited October 8, 2010 by ZeroHour
localzuk Posted July 10, 2010 Posted July 10, 2010 Today's posts turns up 58 threads for me. Whereas New Posts returns 8. How are you getting to the Today's posts page?
SimpleSi Posted July 10, 2010 Author Posted July 10, 2010 Just came back after an evening with friends - went to todays posts via wiki and it returned 3 posts as unread whereas about 10 post have been made since I started this thread
localzuk Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 Just came back after an evening with friends - went to todays posts via wiki and it returned 3 posts as unread whereas about 10 post have been made since I started this thread What do you mean 'via wiki'? There isn't a 'Todays posts' button in the Wiki? Is it this that you're going to? Search Results - EduGeek.net
SYNACK Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 What do you mean 'via wiki'? There isn't a 'Todays posts' button in the Wiki? Is it this that you're going to? Search Results - EduGeek.net There is a couple of links at the top of the Wiki just under the title on the front page: Welcome To The Edugeek Wiki Forum: Todays' Posts / Subscribed Threads Welcome to the Edugeek Wiki, Please find your way round by navigating to the Contents below. We aim to update the Wiki every 2 days but unfortunately this cannot always be achieved, please visit the Wiki as often as you can to see the updates. This is the right link and should generate the right page, weirdly I had an issue where my unread posts only showed six or seven threads even though there were many more that I had not read about a day or so ago but I had been browsing about a bit before I realized that my logon had expired and re-logged in to go to the new posts section so I dismissed it at the time as a weird fluke and it ahs not happened again since.
SimpleSi Posted July 11, 2010 Author Posted July 11, 2010 I've logged out and logged in again and its now seems to be working OK again. regards Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now