pwds Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 I have been asked to provide "sketchy"/"doodle" headings for some pages on a non-commercial website. I've found some good fonts but they are free only for personal use. Does anyone know of any good font sites for more general non-commercial use, or even better fonts that are free for all uses? Alternatively are there any good sites that allow you to filter by licence? I'll be using the fonts to make image headings with alt tags, so I don't need to distribute them, and I have access to Windows, Apple and Linux (Ubuntu) computers if there are packages that come with good font selections. Thanks in advance
pete Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 (edited) Blambot Comic Fonts and Lettering - free for non-commerical use by everyone and commerical use by indie comics. Blambot Comic Fonts and Lettering *overuses Gorilla Milkshake and Gunhead Chick* Edited June 30, 2010 by pete 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now