Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone :)

 

I've decided to learn C# in a bid to give myself an easier time when it comes to doing certain things at work. I've spent the past couple of weeks developing a GUI application to deal with sending specifically-formatted email requests to an external service desk with all of the necessary information to enable engineers to do their jobs. Thing is, I've found that the method I chose (HTA) is just far too limiting. Coupled with my hatred of HTML and VBS, I'm surprised the whole thing didn't turn out a disaster!

 

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I'm looking for some good resources that will help me learn C#. Currently reading through the tutorials at C# Station, which are pretty good but at times I think they lack some in-depth explanation where it would really help.

 

So does anyone know of any good sites, video tutorials or books that would help out with this? Any recommendations will be appreciated. :)

 

Thanks,

 

Joel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...