LosOjos Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 Lol, do I look like Tommy Walsh? I'm pants at DIY - nails bend and that's before I've hit them with a hammer.... They bend before you get the hammer? Go on tour with Uri Geller and raise the funds then Heating system? Get a small wood burning pot stove. Wood burning in a log cabin? Are you mad man?!
ICT_GUY Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 I've fallen asleep in mine before now.... wifey has come out at 4am and asked what time I was coming to bed! Mine would have left me there and locked up.
ICT_GUY Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 Wood burning in a log cabin? Are you mad man?! It works very well in fact. I have an open coal fire in my house and the house is a positive fire death trap compared to a wooded shed. A pot stove is designed to be used in such a way as not to burn down the surroundings.
Guest theeldergeek Posted June 29, 2010 Posted June 29, 2010 I was asked in a 'you know I'm not very happy about this' sort of way, so it wasn't all plain sailing. I didn't see the problem then, and I still don't now. I guess its a bloke thing?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now