projector1 Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 I have heard that BGFL purchased SLG licences for all Bham schools at a discounted rate. Does anybody know if this is true? and what price was it? I cannot remember who told me this and lost the piece of paper i wrote the note on.
kjtranter Posted July 2, 2010 Posted July 2, 2010 As far as I'm aware they did purchase SLG for all SIMS schools. When we enquired (2yrs+ ago) the price was almost identical to SIMS Direct costs. May have changed now, but we purchased directly from Capita Not sure who the best person to contact is, but a request through the service desk should get you to the correct info. Hope it helps.
projector1 Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 contacted them a while back and still awaiting for a reply.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now