powdarrmonkey Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 I'm sorry to say that I'll be severely limiting my Edugeek time for at least the foreseeable future. I will still keep a close eye on some key forums: *nix Security Shutdownertron Announcements Coding and I'll continue to run unofficial chat and other services. If you need to reach me, please send me an email, not a private message. I suppose you could say this is extended leave, but not retirement
ahuxham Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 Ahh, joining me on the extended leave front? At least we're not far from conversation Shame edugeek has turned to facegeek. "One of the biggest "technical" forums and online communities" - Think that statement needs looking at
powdarrmonkey Posted June 25, 2010 Author Posted June 25, 2010 Nowhere particularly, just circumstances are changing and I have to rationalise my time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now