pmassingham Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 Has anyone come across this one and managed to resolve it? I can't find any help on MS website. Permissions look OK. Also, I can't add any folders to Public Folders in System Manager - there is no 'New' option when right clicking on Public FoldewrsSee attachment. Thanksexc.doc
Lord_Edam Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 Is your default public folder store actually mounting, and can you access public folders from outlook/owa? make sure the permissions are right, even if they look right. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/10/the_pfdavadmin_.html The only solution I can find is to export everything to pst, delete your public folder store, re-create & restore from the PSTs. might be problemative if you have a lot of public folders.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now