Tcsltd Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Hi Guys I have 7 x C4127XRE compatible cartridges (for use in the HP 4000 and 4050). that have been returned by a customer as no longer required, and I need to get shot of them.. I am selling them at £18.00 each! Please email me if you are interested. Regards
Tcsltd Posted June 24, 2010 Author Posted June 24, 2010 Ohh and a Samsung ML1210 toner & drum that is opened but not used for £35.00
john Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Cough Cough, did you phone or e-mail Pete in my absence from my desk? I thought our shelf was low on them
Tcsltd Posted June 25, 2010 Author Posted June 25, 2010 Whoops!! I didn't sorry hun....you are more than welcome to them, send me an order over!
john Posted June 25, 2010 Posted June 25, 2010 I would do my dear but I'm on holiday from work still, will be Monday before I am back in. We won't want all 7 though! Can you keep a couple hidden please and will look on the shelf etc on Monday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now