Mcshammer_dj Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 My wife barely notices the racket all those vuvuzelas make throughout the World Cup matches. She's used to hearing a tirade of horns every time she pulls out at a ****** roundabout. Today in Africa someone dies every 3 seconds. Just think, by the 90th minute that's 1800 fewer Vuvuzelas. Edgar Davids. Eagerly awaiting 3-D TV since 1992. Why did Robert Green cross the road? Because he's a far bigger asset to the other side. Heskey: "I had an open goal but still I didn't score. I could kick myself." Capello: "I wouldn't bother. You'd probably miss." Rob Green has trained today and in 3 hours he had 4,000 shots fired at him and did not concede a single goal. Tomorrow, him and Heskey will train with the rest of the squad. What's big, Scottish and depressing? Scotland.
laserblazer Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 The England team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. "It's heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Jamal Aged 6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now