fiza Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 We seem to have a very plain logo. When I put it into web pages it just doesnt look good.
Haptic Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 have you ever considered a revamp?, possibly some red border work to catch the eye more effectively?
fiza Posted June 21, 2010 Author Posted June 21, 2010 Manipulating graphics is not something that comes easily to me hence this request.
FN-GM Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 I actually like it as it is. You cant beat simplicity.
fiza Posted June 21, 2010 Author Posted June 21, 2010 (edited) Same style would be nice to keep SLT happy. I think it's the White background that causes so many problems as it never blends in. Edit : having said that. Wouldn't hurt to see something new. Would appreciate anything you can come up with. Edited June 21, 2010 by fiza
fiza Posted June 22, 2010 Author Posted June 22, 2010 Amazing - What else can I say? I have passed both onto SLT. Thank You Sysman_mk
creese Posted June 22, 2010 Posted June 22, 2010 Is it me or does that lion look like its mincing? From my heraldry days, it's Rampant.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now