Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Having some major issues with WDS Legacy.

 

I’ve added a new flat image from a Windows CD, the other flat image that was being used had quite alot of 'extra' bits added. The new flat image has been added correctly from what I can see, all the files are there.

 

I now want to deploy that flat image onto a computer, so I can create a custom image. But whenever I try I only get a blank, black screen.

 

I enter in my credentials, pick the flat image I want installed on the machine, press enter a couple of times, and the screen goes blank, there is no hard drive activity.

 

Nice vague question now…Any ideas?

Edited by Lewys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...