Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can anyone recommend a desktop monitoring software? The product I was using was causing problems with internet and windows explorer so I am having to look for an alternative. Id like something that screenshots when it finds language it doesnt like and identifies which user was logged on and where.
Posted

iTALC is free and works very well. Doesn't need a lot of setting up, and fairly straight forward for staff to use.

 

Master console doesn't work with Windows 7 though. I run it in an XP VM which doesn't seem to do it any harm.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...