SimpleSi Posted June 14, 2010 Posted June 14, 2010 I can't find the wood for the trees with google. I want to parse a Google Earth marker kml file to find the name of each marker and its gps co-ords (the point element/attribute data). Any pointers to some simple code to do this please? regards Simon
alan-d Posted June 14, 2010 Posted June 14, 2010 I haven't looked so a wild guess - can you import the kml file into Tracker?
alan-d Posted June 15, 2010 Posted June 15, 2010 My Bad - I meant 'My Tracks', but looking at it I don't think it's what you were after anyway.
SimpleSi Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 Ta anyway I'm after code to parse xml/kml in java (That I can understand without a PhD in advanced OO/Sax/DOM programming ) regards Simon
SimpleSi Posted June 15, 2010 Author Posted June 15, 2010 Sorted :0 A simple way to read an XML file in Java - developer Fusion - ASP.NET, C# Programming, VB.NET, .NET Framework, Java and Visual Basic Tutorials
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now