6Foot2 Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 (edited) Q: Who is the coolest man in the hospital? A: The Ultra Sound Man! Q: Who is his Locum? A: The Hip Replacement Guy! Edited June 9, 2010 by 6Foot2 Modify/update post content
Hightower Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 Q: Who is the coolest man in the hospital? I would have said the guy that works in the morgue.
creese Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 Well thanks. I'm going to have to report this thread for reminding me I'm on a 'fast track' for surgery.
tech_guy Posted June 9, 2010 Posted June 9, 2010 Doctor, Doctor I’ve lost my memory! When did this happen? When did what happen? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now