Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

'lo all =]

 

I was just wondering if any school out there has a "Personal Exercise Program" for PE students?

Baisicly it is a form that a student will input certain information ie how many sit ups they can do and it will give them a result of Excellent, Fair, Poor etc.

 

I have been thinking of creating somthing myself using PHP & MySQL but I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any peice of pre-existing software / web site that already does this as my skills in this are are not the greatest =]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...