witch Posted June 8, 2010 Posted June 8, 2010 HP for switches. Dell for PCs. (bit pricey though) I have 33 Dells that are now 5 years old and have only had two faults in all that time. I must admit, I buy from a reseller so I don't know about Dell sales, but I have never had a problem with the support and have found them very helpful. Then again, I haven't rung them for a long time due to the relibility of their product so that may have all changed! I am looking at new machines ATM and I cannot afford the Dells this time - so probably unbadged or HP
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now