Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue.

 

We have a HP Proliant server ML370 G3 and its HP care pack which we took out when we brought the server is due to expire on Christmas Day. I was wondering if we can extend this warranty for a further 3 years.

 

Is this possible on the HP proliant range. The HP site is useless for information on care packs.

Posted
Hmmm, I am sure HP told me that you can only have 5 years warranty at the most, so you would want a 2 year pack, but who knows, every one I talk to gives me a different answer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...